The following documentation must be received by us before your White Card can be sent to you. Click on the arrow for each document to find detailed instructions on how to complete the information required.
1. Click on the link and print the Statutory Declaration Form. (DO NOT use generic statutory declaration forms)
2. Complete the APPLICANT (top) section but DO NOT sign it yet. Your signature must be witnessed by an authorised person.
3. Make sure you complete the four lines of information in item 4.
|Statement number||this is the number from your certificate|
|Time taken||you can find this on the course results page|
|Date completed||you can find this on your certificate|
|Location||the town and state where you did the course|
4. When you sign in front of the authorised person they will complete the J.P (middle) section
5. The OBSERVER (lower) section must be completed by a person who observed you completing the course/assessments. This can be a family member or anyone who knows it was you who took the course.
The statutory declaration is a legal document in which:
1. Take a CLEAR photocopy of your photographic identification
2. An authorised person must sight the original photographic identification and certify that the copy is true and correct.
What is photographic identification?
Photographic identification can be either of the following:
If you do not have either of the above any form of photographic identification you must provide certified copies of at least THREE other forms of identification, one of which must bear your current address, such as;
If you are under 16 years-of-age, you must provided either a certified copy of your birth certificate, or certified copy of a written statement on school letterhead, by your principal confirming attendance.
Once you have completed all three documents as described above, you must send them to Urban E-Learning.
You will receive a confirmation email within one working day of receipt of your documents. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact us.
Due to the large number of unreadable documents received by fax, we no longer accept this form of submission.
Once all documentation has been received and verified by Urban E-Learning, your White Card will be sent to your nominated address via standard Australia Post mail. You should receive the card within 10 working days.